This 2.5 hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s historic Upper King Street neighborhood, which was recently named one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America.
- This hour and a half tour introduces you to some of Charleston’s best mixologists!
- A mobile cocktail party in beautiful Charleston.
- Meet the magicians behind the bars that are mixing Charleston’s most exciting drinks.
- Starting at 5:45 p.m.
After discussing the art and craft of mixing cocktails and gaining insight into how Charleston’s mixologists are embracing traditional techniques and taking ingredients from farm to tumbler, you have the opportunity to sample a specialty craft cocktail at each of the three stops on this Charleston cocktail tour! While walking between stops, your guide provides insight into Charleston’s cocktail culture, both past and present.
TIP: This is a great tour for a birthday, bachelorette party, office outing, or just a pre-dinner excursion!
The Charleston Mixology & Cocktail Tour Includes:
- One specialty craft cocktail at each of the tour’s three stops.
- An opportunity to meet and interact with mixologists.
- A narrated tour by a licensed tour guide between stops.
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to bar availability
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide and/or the mixologists and other restaurant staff that you meet.