This 2-3 hour tour showcases the seasonal bounty of the Lowcountry and the creative prowess of a local chef.
- Two and a half hour walking food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter
- Experience the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest and most historic streets in the city!
- This tour highlights our favorite locally-owned restaurants in the Holy City.
- Starting time 11am, 2pm and 3pm
- Private Tour
The Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour visits four different restaurants and combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure! Insight into Lowcountry cuisine accompanies the broad range of samples on your food tour. This is our classic tour of the flavorful food found in Charleston.
TIP: We recommend the Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour if this is your first visit to Charleston!
Our Classic Downtown Charleston Food Tour Includes:
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- A fully narrated tour by a certified Charleston tour guide
- Every tour includes free admission to the Charleston Powder Magazine, Charleston’s oldest public building (a $6 value/person)
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.
Meeting Place - 46 B State Street, Charleston, SC 29401
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide and/or the chefs and other restaurant staff that you meet.