This 2.5-hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s historic Upper King Street neighborhood, which has been named one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America.
- Two and a half hour walking food tour explores the food and restaurants of Charleston’s Historic French Quarter and City Market.
- Experience the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest and most historic streets in the city!
- This tour highlights our favorite locally-owned restaurants in the Holy City.
- Private Tour
The Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour visits four different food establishments and combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure! Insight into Lowcountry cuisine accompanies the broad range of samples on your food tour. This is our original tour around the French Quarter and City Market and focuses on the traditional flavors of the region.
TIP: We recommend the Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour if this is your first visit to Charleston!
Our Classic Downtown Charleston Food Tour Includes:
- All food tastings (Enough food to make a meal for most)
- A fully narrated tour by a certified Charleston tour guide
- Every tour includes free admission to the Charleston Powder Magazine, Charleston’s oldest public building (a $6 value/person)
- Tours are held rain or shine. Come prepared for the weather.
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate on a daily basis.
Meeting Place - 46 B State Street, Charleston, SC 29401
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver a safe, intimate, personalized experience.