This 2.5 hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s historic Upper King Street neighborhood, which was recently named one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America.
- Two and a half hour walking food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter
- Experience the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest and most historic streets in the city!
- This tour highlights our favorite locally-owned restaurants in the Holy City.
- Starting time 11am, 2pm and 3pm
- Private Tour
The Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour visits four different restaurants and combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure! Insight into Lowcountry cuisine accompanies the broad range of samples on your food tour. This is our classic tour of the flavorful food found in Charleston.
TIP: We recommend the Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour if this is your first visit to Charleston!
Our Classic Downtown Charleston Food Tour Includes:
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- A fully narrated tour by a certified Charleston tour guide
- Every tour includes free admission to the Charleston Powder Magazine, Charleston’s oldest public building (a $6 value/person)
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.
- MAKE SURE TO COME INSIDE the O-Bar upon arrival
Meeting Place - INSIDE the O-Bar
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide and/or the chefs and other restaurant staff that you meet.