Whet your appetite for Charleston with a historic stroll! This 1.5-hour walking tour will guide you through a few of Charleston’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods. Add on the Historic Lunch option to finish your tour…
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Ages 21+
- Three drinks included!
- Guest Ages 21+
- Private Tour Group of 12 people or less | Ages 21+
This 3 hour walking tour will take you through the history of Charleston’s Pubs, Taverns & Taprooms. Traveling throughout the french quarter you will visit 3 local pubs as you learn about the 5 P’s; Pubs, Pints, Pirates, Prostitutes, and Politics! Your first drink at each stop is included as well as a shareable appetizer at one stop.
Charleston Pub Tour Includes:
- One drink at each of the 3 tour locations
- A Shareable Appetizer at one location
- Fully narrated guided tour by a Charleston licensed tour guide
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.