Whet your appetite for Charleston with a historic stroll on South of Broad! This 1.5-hour walking tour will guide you through a few of Charleston’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods.
Pubs, Taverns, and Taprooms Tour
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Ages 21+
- Three drinks included!
- Guest Ages 21+
- Private Tour Up to 12 Guests
Charleston’s Best Historic Pub Tour!
This 3-hour professionally-guided tour will take you through 350+ years of Charleston History and Pub Culture. As you journey throughout the infamous French Quarter, you will visit three local pubs while learning about the “Five P’s”: Pints, Pubs, Prostitutes, Pirates, and Politics! Your first drink at each stop is included, as well as a shareable appetizer in at least one stop.
Charleston Pub Tour Includes:
- 3 Drinks (One drink at each of the three tour locations)
- A shareable Appetizer in at least one location
- An engaging Guided Tour by a city-certified Charleston Tour Guide
- Tours are held rain or shine (taking place primarily inside)
- These are walking tours; historic Charleston has a number of uneven cobblestone streets and slate sidewalks.
- Please dress appropriately for walking and weather.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate on a daily basis according to Pub availability.