This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter and City Market, offering the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in the city!
- This two and a half hour food tour offers insight into Charleston’s historic Upper King Street neighborhood
- Experience the modern and eclectic side of New South Cuisine in Charleston’s hottest restaurant corridor!
- Private Tour
The Upper King Street district has emerged as an area with tremendous energy; showcasing culinary innovation, experimental design, and exuberant nightlife. The restaurants featured on the food tour are trailblazers in Charleston’s culinary scene, edgy and innovative, with tremendous passion for their craft. This Upper King Street tour is designed to show off the modern and eclectic side of the Lowcountry while providing insight into Charleston’s ever-changing culinary scene.
TIP: If you are already planning to take a carriage ride or walking tour around the City Market & French Quarter, we recommend the Charleston Upper King Street Culinary Tour as a way to explore another vibrant part of the city.
Charleston Upper King Street Food Tour Includes:
- All food tastings (a meal for most)
- A fully narrated tour by a certified Charleston tour guide
- Every tour includes free admission to the Charleston Powder Magazine, Charleston’s oldest public building (a $6 value/person)
- Tours are held rain or shine. Come prepared for the weather.
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate on a daily basis.
Charleston Visitor Center (Inside)
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide and/or the chefs and other restaurant staff that you meet.