This 3-hour tour showcases the seasonal bounty of the Lowcountry and the creative prowess of a local chef.
- A 4-course meal sure to fill you up
- A seated journey through 200 years of Charleston history
- An experience unlike any other
- Alcohol (BYOB)
- Gratuity for guide(s)/server(s)
- Adult Ages 21+
- Private Dinner Up to 8 guests
Transport yourself through time on our unique tour where you never have to leave your seat.
You will enjoy an opulent four-course meal in our historic French Quarter dining room that dates to 1805. Each course covers a different period of Charleston’s history, with food authentic to the times. Fully narrated by licensed Charleston tour guides, you will not only taste Charleston’s history, but you’ll also learn about domestic life, the walled city of Charlestowne, the Revolution, slavery, and the Civil War.
This is an experience guaranteed to leave lasting memories!
Private events available upon request!
- Great for a unique company holiday party!
- Celebrate a special event with family and friends!
- Get out of the house and dine with your neighbors in style!