This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter and City Market, offering the tastiest of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in America!
Private Custom Food Tour
Catered to your tastes
- Let us create a bespoke culinary experience just for you.
- Choose your date.
- Choose your time: Starting any time between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Complete a brief consultation with our dining specialist and we’ll take it from there!
- Call to book (843) 259-2966 or fill out a private tour inquiry form
- Per person
- Group of 2
- Group of 3
- Group of 4
- Group of 5
- Group of 6
A Private Tour Customized to Your Palette & Interests
Explore Charleston with a private food tour tailored just for you! After a one-on-one consultation, we set our focus on creating the best possible tour route and menu based on your likes and interests. Visit the neighborhood(s) you want to explore, learn the history you want to know, and eat the cuisine you want to taste.
Tours begin any time between 10 AM and 6 PM and can explore most areas of the peninsula. Whether you’re looking for the most popular, the most unique, or maybe a little something of everything, we can customize itineraries around what’s most important to you. Cuisine, ambiance, history, and even cocktail lists are just some of the possibilities for curation.
Overwhelmed by options? Feeling decision fatigue? Not looking for anything specific other than a great dining experience? No worries. Even with limited information, you can trust our team of culinary curators to expertly craft a special experience that is sure to be the highlight of your trip.
Call to book or discuss options!
Our Private Culinary Tour Includes:
- A fully customized route and menu, including multiple restaurant visits
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings – (Enough food to make a meal for most)
- Fully narrated tour and exclusive local insight from a certified Charleston tour guide
- Our custom food tours are best suited for small groups of 2-6 guests. Have a larger group? No problem! We can curate a special experience for groups of all sizes!
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has some very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks.
- Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather.