This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter, offering the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in the city!
- Personalized, private 2.5-3 hour tour
- This tour can take place in the Downtown area or the Upper Kind area…or both!
- Starting time any time between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
This is a fully customizable private culinary experience tailored just for you! After booking, we call you for a consultation. We find out what you like and don’t like in order to create a 2.5-3 hour culinary tour that will include everything you are looking for. This tour can be set to start for any time between 10am and 6pm and can take place in the Downtown area or the Upper King area…or both! Some people want a larger variety of food offered at fewer stops while some prefer lite samples at a higher number of locations. It’s up to you! Additional people can be added to your tour (up to 6 people total) for an additional $150/person.
Our Private Culinary Tour Includes:
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings (Alcoholic drinks can be included for an additional fee)
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- Fully narrated tour from a licensed Charleston tour guide
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.