This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter and City Market, offering the tastiest of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in America!
The S.O.B. Tour
Stroll through History
- A 2-hour walking tour through Charleston’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods
- Starts at 10 am every day (other times available upon request)
- Note: this is NOT a food tour (but pairs nicely with the 1:00 Downtown Culinary Tour).
- Small Private up to 6 guests
- Large Private up to 12 guests
- XL Private up to 20 guests
A Guided Walking Tour of Charleston’s South of Broad Neighborhood
Whet your appetite for Charleston with a historic stroll through the historic neighborhood “South of Broad” — One of the most well-known areas in Charleston! This 2-hour walking tour will guide you through some of America’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods, giving you an insider’s look at the streetscapes of Charleston past and present. The architecture and history of the Colonial, Antebellum, and Restoration periods are on full display in our beautiful French Quarter and South of Broad neighborhoods, and our city-certified tour guides are ready to acquaint you with all the extraordinary tales of a city that’s shaped the American story at every turn. Nothing will prepare you for Charleston’s exceptional cuisine like an exceptional Charleston walking tour!
Charleston Walking Tour Includes:
- A fully narrated historical tour with a city-certified tour guide
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring water, particularly during the summer months