This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter, offering the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in the city!
- An hour and a half long walking tour through a few of Charleston’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods
- Note: this is not a food tour
- Starts at 10am every day
Whet your appetite for Charleston with a historic stroll! This hour and a half long walk will guide you through a few of Charleston’s oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods, giving you an insider’s look at the streetscapes of Charleston past and present. The architecture and history of the Revolutionary, Antebellum, and Restoration periods are on full display in our beautiful French Quarter and South of Broad boroughs, and our licensed city tour guides are ready to acquaint you with all the extraordinary tales of a city that’s shaped the American story at every turn. Nothing will prepare you for Charleston’s exceptional cuisine like an exceptional Charleston walking tour!
Our Charleston Walking Tour Includes:
- A fully narrated historical tour with a city licensed tour guide
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing