This 2.5-hour food tour explores Charleston’s Historic French Quarter, offering the best of Charleston’s history and food while walking some of the oldest streets in the city!
- This 2 ½ hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s Upper King Street corridor and surrounding area
- Experience Charleston’s culinary innovators of the New South!
- Starts at 4:30 p.m. Wednesdays
This 2 ½ hour tour offers insight into Charleston’s Upper King Street corridor (recently named one of the top 10 food neighborhoods in America!) and surrounding area, showcasing four of Charleston’s culinary innovators who exemplify cooking in the New South!
The Upper King Street district has emerged as an area with tremendous energy, showcasing culinary innovation, experimental design and boutique shopping. The restaurants featured in the Charleston Culinary Tour are trailblazers in Charleston’s culinary scene, edgy and innovative, with tremendous passion for their craft. The Charleston Culinary Tour is designed to show off some of the best that Charleston has to offer and provide insight into Charleston’s ever changing culinary scene.
The Charleston Culinary Tour visits 4 different restaurants and combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure! The food on your tour will provide a broad range of samples which will provide insight into Lowcountry cuisine.
TIP: We recommend the Charleston Dinner Tour if you are looking for a more adventurous dinner experience!
Charleston Dinner Tour Includes:
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- Public parking is available in the garage at the Charleston Visitors Center.
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours, and historic Charleston has a number of very uneven cobblestone streets and sidewalks. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability.
476 King St, Charleston, SC 29403**, inside Uncork Charleston
All Charleston Culinary Tours are limited in size in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide and/or the chefs and other restaurant staff that you meet.